[messages] [Module Support] X-wing Epic Play processes slowly

Parakitor parakitor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:12:03 CET 2016

Hey crowd. The X-wing community is getting excited about Epic Play, so a
forum member and I have decided to give it a try on Vassal. We got to
round 6, I think, but as we played the game got progressively less
responsive. There were times when we entered a movement on the Huge
ships, and we had to wait 30 seconds, up to even a minute before they
moved! At that rate, it was basically unplayable. Has anybody else
experienced this? Here are my specs

Vassal 3.2.15
Star Wars X-wing Miniatures Game 5.6.0 [I know a knew one is out now,
but this is the one I was using]
Java(TM) 6 Update 45 964 bit) [I'm not sure this is the right info]
Windows 10 64-bit (AMD FX-8800P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C +8G 2.10
GHz; 16.0 GB RAM)

I made a log file of the game where we left off. We were hoping to play
more later, but when I opened it up the next day, everything was still
slow, and we weren't even connected to the Internet. As a result, I
decided we shouldn't play again until I figured out what was going on.
It lags so much!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.