[messages] [General Discussion] Can vassal export tracking of pieces into a .csv file?

Digitt rap.digitt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:55:14 CET 2016

Hey guys,

I have an excel template that I use to graph my games for a board game
I’m inventing. I know that Vassal can track piece movement etc. I’d
actually like to know if it can track only the pieces on the board at
the end of the turn (I don’t need to track movement or anything else,
just whether or not they’re on the board). And if it’s possible to
export the results in a csv so that I can import it into excel and see
the graph of how my game progressed?

Thanks a lot guys