[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Combat Commander

Aniboule philippe.joye at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 12 21:45:03 CET 2016

Hi every body !

New to this forum, I m looking for Vassal player for combat commander
Europe or other games (Normandy 44, Napoleonic OSG Games, etc...)
I am 47 Year old French player living ni Normandy, able to speak average
english or  german. I m looking for "cool" players who want to take
pleasure playing by Skype or Google Hangout for three or four hours on
friday evening once or two a month.

I played Normandy 44 on Vassal with a friend of mine who is no more
disponible.
Please let me know of you are interested
Philippe