[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Need a simply module to learn 'fog of war'

jeanpaul jeanpaul.kirkbride at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:14:26 CET 2016

[This message has been edited.]

Hi all,
in my module (under construction), I have a map and 2 sigle pieces P1 &
P2 in my [Game piece palette].
Each [single piece] have a [Property Sheet] called with a menu xxxx
(CTRL+A).
I set 2 [Definition of Player Sides] : SIDE1, SIDE2.

My need :
>> if I play SIDE1 :
- I can see P1 and his [Property Sheet]. I can modify the [Property
Sheet].
- I can see P2 but not his [Property Sheet]. I can't modify the
[Property Sheet].
I can move P1 and P2 on the map.

>> on the other hand, if I play SIDE2 :
- I can see P1 but not his [Property Sheet]. I can't modify the
[Property Sheet].
- I can see P2 and his [Property Sheet]. I can modify the [Property
Sheet].
I can move P1 and P2 on the map.

Thank you for help !