[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Need a player for a v40K tournament.

Neat1701 neat1701 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 12:07:59 CET 2016

My friends and I are about to start a warhammer 40k tournament via
vassal but unfortunately one of the players has had to drop out and the
way the tournament is structured we need 6 people. The way the
tournament is structured there is not a set number of rounds. If you
join our game your must be willing to commit to 4-10 matches played at
least once every other week (Though we'd love to try for weekly games)

We don't all play at a set time or day. Each round you will have a
different opponent and it is up to everyone involved to schedule their
own matches with whomever they are playing in a given week. We all have
different schedules and live in several time zones so we understand that
getting in a match every week might be impossible but by joining our
game you are committing to making a solid effort to schedule and play
your matches in a timely fashion.

We are super lighthearted and easy going gamers. You wont have to worry
about any rules lawyers. We know there can be balance issues with the
current edition (all editions) of 40k so we make it a point not create
cheesy army builds. If you can appreciate a group of non-power gamers
then this is the game for you.

Experience level does not matter, it helps if you have the books but I
do happen to have the core and all codexes (codices?). One of the rules
of our game is that no two players may field the same faction. The
following factions are already taken; Space Marines*, Tyranids, Imperial
Guard, Chaos Space Marines, and Eldar.  *We consider Grey knights to be
different enough from the other space marine armies that they are
available to anyone who wants to player them.