[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Battlestar Galactica-Board Game Nights Club

Dartreb bertrand.kefer at skynet.be
Fri Jan 29 18:34:16 CET 2016

Hello,

I'm an active player in european timezone (GMT + 1) and I am very eager
to play BSG some day. I own the game, but only the original one (thus,
no expansions) but I have never been able to play it with friends, since
no one seems interested, unfortunately (I must be the only one of my
friends having seen the TV show, actually).

I know the rules and won't be a burden if you take me in.

I am mostly french-speaking, but am also fluent in english and german.

PM me if interested ! Or contact me if I'm in the BSG lobby, pseudo
"Dartreb".