[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Mouse-over Stack Viewer Transparency

jimpyle jimpyle48 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 15:04:40 CEST 2016

I want to set the Background Color property of the Main Map Mouse-over
Stack Viewer to be semi-transparent.  When I click on the color selector
for Background color I see under the HSV and HSL tabs that there is a
Transparency slider.  While in the Edit mode of my module I can adjust
this to what I want, then save the module and while still in edit mode
open up a game, check it and it works just the way I want.  However,
after closing the Edit mode and then opening the module the background
color is whatever I set it to with no transparency applied.

I like the transparency with a hint of shading so it's easy to
differentiate between the counters in the stack and those counters on
the map near the stack.

Anyone have an idea of what I might be doing wrong?  I can give you
access to a copy of the module if you'd like.