[messages] [Module Design] Prevent drag and drop?

harm harm at snafu.de
Thu Jun 2 09:17:35 CEST 2016

Is it possible to prevent units being dragged to another – non-private
– map window? I would like to allow the movement between map windows
by context menu command only.

The reason: I have unit strengths/steps counted in different zones of a
map window (a forces display). Moving units between zones works as
nicely as deleting and adding units to that window. Transferring units
by Key Command to another map window is also working but not to deduct
their values when units are merely dragged out of the "forces" map
window.

Any direct help is as much appreciated as any workaround suggestions.

Matthias