[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Pax Porfiriana

JBGoode toms at myway.com
Fri Jun 3 22:37:24 CEST 2016

It's a long shot but looking for 3 more players for a game of this.

I just played it for the first time yesterday. But two-player is
unsatisfying.

I'm only looking for people who can make at least a move every day.
Obviously the odd vacation/emergency, have to be dealt with, but
basically you commit to taking a turn once a day.

And you play the game to its conclusion. Not sure how long that will be.
This game can end quickly or go through the entire deck.

If we can all get on the Vassal server at some point that would be great
but not necessary. I'm on Eastern time.

Best,
John