[messages] [Developers] How to create a hidden OOB

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 04:01:44 CEST 2016

How would you go about creating a hidden OOB (campaign setup sheet) that
is only visible to the owning side?

Specifically what I'm trying to accomplish is to have the entire sheet
not viewable until the player chooses a side.  It is then that they will
get to see the available playing pieces.   I've already created the OOB
.PNG for both sides and already know how add scenarios to the module,
but the part I haven't yet figured out is how to may it truly hidden
until you have joined a side.