[messages] [Developers] Double Blind Games on VASSAL

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 04:19:24 CEST 2016

I'm creating a double blind game module.   Are there any other truly
double campaign games already VASSALized, that have hidden OOB setups
and where the "observer" who can see cannot spoil the game?

I'm trying to accomplish a truly double blind high fog-of-war module
that has all counters hidden from each other as well as the OOB.  In
fact I want the OOB (campaign setup sheet) to only be visible AFTER the
player has selected the side.   And I certainly don't want the observer
to see anything at all, but as a "developer" I still need to be able to
edit the module.  This is much different than just making game pieces
Invisible.

I'm hoping there are already some double-blind campaign modules already
developed under VASSAL.