[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Deck Global Key Command window missing Key Command attribute

jamalm jamattatall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:33:56 CEST 2016

When I open a Deck Global Key Command window, it is missing the Key
Command entry attribute (the Key command does not show).  It is even
missing from the picture of the Deck GKC on page 77 of the Vassal 3.1
Designer's Guide.  However, under the second point in "Deck Global Key
Command (GKC)" on that page, it lists a Keyboard Command as an
attribute.  How do I get around this problem?

Model: PC - self built
OS: Windows 10
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Memory: 32 GB Ram
Video: GeForce GTX 680
VASSAL: 3.2.16
Java: Version 8, update 91
Module: programming a module for Battle of the Bulge 1944