[messages] [Opponents Wanted] AH Gunslinger

xsquared martin.mackenzie at orange.fr
Tue Jun 7 22:05:35 CEST 2016

Hi James,

Update my original posting - have since tried pbem via Vassal - it can
work but needs quite a bit of organisation and planning on how best to
resolve the card play and timing issues. The module doesn't handle that,
and we ran into a few hurdles with flipping cards, handling the other
player cards, revealing to opponent, etc. Smooth play was very dependent
on a rigorous protracted sequence. We then had to break off for other
reasons - will probably give it another go in the Autumn when my
opponent has more time ( he's in Australia). If and when we do, I'll let
you know :)