[messages] [Developers] How to create a hidden OOB

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 13:11:14 CEST 2016

Brian, after giving this some thought I'm wondering if this would work.
 Create a private OOB map for each players pieces and bind it to that
player and do not include the observer.   This way the sheet shouldn't
be visible to anyone except the player.   If I have to work on the
module, I could edit as that player, then resign and become observer and
then save it.   This sounds like it would accomplish all my objectives.
 Does this approach seem feasible, or am I missing anything?