[messages] [Module Design] Problems with Dynamic Property

harm harm at snafu.de
Wed Jun 8 19:46:47 CEST 2016

I actually followed the path given by "Tips and Tricks" which I found in
the vassalengine docs. The trait order is the one employed there, where
it works. For my needs I had to ammend it.

It actually made no differce having the DP outsourced in a prototype. I
had it in the actual piece first and it behaved the same -- which might
have to do with the fact that the modul so far uses no more than one
piece in total.