[messages] [Developers] Dice with tens and units?

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 04:29:10 CEST 2016

I've just spent an hours fiddling around with Symbolic Dice and either
I'm not as quick as the rest or this is just not intuitive.   It is
unclear what the Report Format should be Symbolic Dice dialog if you
want two symbolic dice with 6 sides each.  One as the 10s and one as the
1s.   If you can get this to work, can you send me what the Report
Format field string is?   Thanks

On the other hand if I could get the generic Dice Button (for two dice)
to not display the comma between the two values, it would accomplish the
same thing.   But I can't figure that one out either.