[messages] [Developers] How to create a hidden OOB

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 05:19:27 CEST 2016

Brian I tried your suggestion to add a Player Hand, which worked, but it
had the same side-effect as a Private Window in that it closes the Main
Map window as well.

How do you create Player Hands that can have the dialog box minimized or
closed and then reopened?   I must be doing something wrong, because
something as basic as this ought to work.  I assume lots of games with
card play allow you to put the cards away or down and then pop them up
again when needed.