[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] Why is my custom trait being listed as a "Marker" trait?

Joe12 j.sheppard88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:15:54 CEST 2016

[This message has been edited.]

My mistake was simply not replacing
<VASSAL.build.module.BasicCommandEncoder/> with <zap.MyCounterFactory/>
in my module's build file because I've not read the programming tutorial
from start to finish for more than a year and assumed Vassal was
searching for and finding my custom counter factory class because the
Magnifier trait was importable so I thought the Vassal module editor
would therefore update the build file to include my counter factory.