[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] Why is my custom trait being listed as a "Marker" trait?

Joe12 j.sheppard88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:17:19 CEST 2016

[This message has been edited.]

My mistake was simply not replacing
<VASSAL.build.module.BasicCommandEncoder/> with <zap.MyCounterFactory/>
in my module's build file because its been a long time since I've read
the programming tutorial from start to finish and I've been assuming
Vassal was searching for and finding my custom counter factory class
because the Magnifier trait was importable so I thought the Vassal
module editor would therefore update the build file to include my
counter factory.