[messages] [Developers] How to create a hidden OOB

brian448 brian448 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 9 16:58:48 CEST 2016

Paul,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your module.

My latest module, Title Bout, has Player Hands that only one side can
see.  You can download it here:

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Title_Bout[1]

There is one thing that I do when creating a module that few others do.

I make the Main Map of the game only accessible from the Toolbar.  It
does not show up automatically upon start of the game.  Then you can
open and close your Player Hand window without closing the Main Map.

I do not know if this would help your module or not.

Once again,

Good Luck :)

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Title_Bout