[messages] [Developers] Adding new properties to counters and Setup Sheets

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 20:48:56 CEST 2016

Tell me I'm doing something wrong here.   If I add properties to
counters after I have created a scenario setup sheet, do I have to
reload all those counters and create/save/reload a new .vsav module?
I would have thought that "all" counters would inherit the latest
properties settings.   If not, this is a huge rework to make even the
simplest of changes.

This doesn't seem to be the case, any property added doesn't show up in
any counter that is part of the .vsav module.