[messages] [Developers] How to create a hidden OOB

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 03:41:09 CEST 2016

Hi Brian, I downloaded TitleBout and modeled my OOB sheet after your
Player Hand.   This works well, but I have one odd problem with it, in
that I can't get the counters to stack properly.   I have the same
settings in the Stacking menu as my non-hidden OOB Map Window but they
just don't stack.   They appear next to each other instead of on top of
each other.   I'm wondering if there is a bug in Player Hand menu as
compared to the Map Window menu.