[messages] [Developers] How to create a hidden OOB

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 03:12:21 CEST 2016

Brian, a gave this a try and I suspect that the Macbook Pro compression
for ZIP files doesn't produce the same ZIP format as a Windows-based
system would create.   When I try to open the module I get the infamous
"Invalid Module" error message.

The good news is that I can get them to stack now, simply by using the "
VASSAL.build.module.map.StackMetrics"  Imported Class, but with the
"<VASSAL.build.module.map.StackExpander/>" the stack can't be expanded
to operate on individual counters.   So 50% successful.   I'll see if I
can get my co-developer to make the change on his Winders machine.