[messages] [Developers] Adding new properties to counters and Setup Sheets

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Jun 15 03:49:18 CEST 2016

> As far as I can tell it is the only mechanism to offer a hidden player
> setup sheet or a hidden player card hand.

Use a Private Window instead of a Player Hand. A Private Window works
exactly like a Map Window, except that it is only accessible to the
specified players, just like a Player Hand. Instead of using a map as an
image, you can use an OOB layout sheet, or whatever you want, as the
image. You can set up grids and zones and change snapping behaviour in
different sections or the layout. Very useful.