[messages] [Module Design] How To Identify Invisible Units

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 15:24:40 CEST 2016

Sounds like you want two separate layers, which is great.  I haven't
checked out Nelud's test mod, but use that idea above (or underneath in
trait order) your completely separate degraded layer.  Use different
layer names, triggers, etc.

BTW, if you don't have an image to use to mark invisibility, you can use
a Text Label linked to your invisibility layer.  The label - say you
want "Hidden" written over the piece - would appear when it's invisible,
using $<layer_name>_Name$ as its text.  I can elaborate.