[messages] [Module Design] How To Identify Invisible Units

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 02:57:19 CEST 2016

Thanks.   It's good to here that you can create more than one Layer.  I
assumed you could, but on my first try it just dropped me into the
editor for the existing layer.    I'll give this another try.    I like
the idea of the text label, which I'll probably have as VISIBLE and if I
could have it blinking I would.   There's nothing worse in a
double-blind game than not knowing your opponent can see your pieces.
So I'm trying to make this module fool-proof.   I definitely appreciate
the help figuring this out.