[messages] [Module Design] How To make the map snap to a Ctrl-Mouse-Click

PaulC paul_chicoine at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 13:46:52 CEST 2016

Does anyone know how the VASL game module allows players to move to a
Main Map hex location through a hot-key?

Are there any other game modules out there that 'snap' to a hex location
that I can look at as an example?

The problem that I'm tying to solve is to have both opponents looking at
the same area of a large map while the phasing player is moving.   The
alternative is to tell the opponent to move his map view to that
location, which will be frustrating for the non-phasing player.   Since
not all actions result in a piece moving, I want to change the
non-phasing player's map focus.

Thanks