[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] area of effect

fatzech farseercorwin at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:24:36 CEST 2016

Don't know if this is specific to the module I am working with
(warmachine and hordes module), but it has an option for an area of
effect for certain models. This area of effect is centered on the model.
I would like to have a similar area of effect but instead of it being a
circle around the model I need it to be a semicircle that would also
rotate with the model. Is this possible with vassal or would the module
have to have it built into it?

I have looked for similar question on this forum and haven't found
anything that was very close to what I was looking to do.

Thank you.