[messages] [Module General Discussion] Coup (1991) vs. Coup (2012)

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Sat May 14 17:59:34 CEST 2016

Had a question for the site admins - not certain if this was the best
place to put it or not. I was considering building a mod for the 2012
card game Coup. However, there is already another module also called
Coup (the 1991 hex-and-counter game) here at the VASSAL wiki. I'm aware
of the guidelines regarding how games need to be referred here on the
VASSAL wiki; what will I need do in this particular case when the time
comes to create the module page? Has this situation ever come up before?