[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] Coup (1991) vs. Coup (2012)

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Sat May 14 18:00:22 CEST 2016

[This message has been edited.]

Had a question for the site admins - not certain if this was the best
place to put it or not. I was considering building a mod for the 2012
card game Coup. However, there is already another module also called
Coup (the 1991 hex-and-counter game) here at the VASSAL wiki. I'm aware
of the guidelines regarding how games need to be referred here on the
VASSAL wiki (they've come up on the last two modules I've contributed).
What will I need do in this particular case when the time comes to
create the module page? Has this situation ever come up before?