[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] Coup (1991) vs. Coup (2012)

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 19:50:21 CEST 2016

If it is the exact same game you put it under that page that already exists.
Use the File headers to denote versions/years etc. We will fix it up for you
regardless. We've done it before - I can't find you an example offhand
specifically to what you ask but we have them, and I have to run out in 5
mins - do what you intend and we can take care of it later if we have too.

Admin