[messages] [Module Support] How do I set up Peer-to-Peer connection

mike0liver m.oliver121 at btinternet.com
Sun May 15 15:09:42 CEST 2016

Hi Joel:
I am running Windows 10 and Avast Business Security software. Vassal
tells me I should use Port 5050 - whatever that means - (and my son the
same). I've no idea how to set up the firewall system(s) to allow
traffic (suppliers of such software don't seem to think a proper manual
is necessary any more) because, sadly, neither my son nor I are
"tecchies" so I am thrown back on trying to get help from forums like
this one. Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. I'll see what I can find
about allowing the traffic through the firewall software - wish me luck!

Cheers,
Mike