[messages] [Module General Discussion] Other player can't activate tiles

starfish krhogan at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:32:41 CEST 2016

I liked the suggestion, as I feel it might be something like this that I
have overlooked.  Unfortunately, the Mask trait is set to "Any Player".
I tried to set it to "Any Side" to see if behavior changed, but no luck.
  I have also added a trait "Restrict Access" and put everyone side
(Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, and Player 4) on the list.   This didn't
work either.  I can definately say the person who deals the cards is the
only one who can mask them.