[messages] [Module Design] Betrayal At The House On the Hill - (3.1?)Contingency Update

Denty jamesvdent at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:05:53 CEST 2016

Hell all, I'm relatively new to the scene here but have been playing
betrayal for a while and moved to Vassal for ease of access.

However I noticed that the current method for "secret traitors" does not
work for haunt 43 for more than 3 players (as it requires 2 cards each)
without using another deck thus creating duplicates.

So I made a little contingency update to the secret traitor deck for
situations like this. I don't want to mess with the wiki if it's not
correct.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s11f9eylfg5ptds/Betrayal_At_House_On_The_Hill_3.1.vmod?dl=0