[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Mr. Madison's War

JBGoode toms at myway.com
Mon May 23 22:44:16 CEST 2016

I've played this game one time a couple years ago. Wasn't particularly
impressed but want to give it another chance.

Prefer to use Vassal for the moves and Drop Box to send the files (if
you don't have or know what Drop Box is I'll help you get it. It's free
and once you use it you'll never go back to email attachments again).
Use ACTS to handle the cards and die rolls (again, I'll help get you set
up if you're unfamiliar).

If you're going to do pbem wargames you really need Vassal, an ACTS
account and Drop Box.

I don't know the game well-enough to teach it. In fact, I have to read
the rules as I only remember it vaguely.

Me:
Well-versed on Vassal.
Very experienced gamer, but new to this game.

You:
Able to average at least a move a day (obviously things come up and
people go on vacation but if you're a move once a week kinda guy this
won't work for me).

Possess the attention span to  finish the game (like Hitler, I tend to
think divine providence will save me in all but the most hopeless cases
so tend to play to the bitter end).

Not hypercompetitive. It really is just a game.