[messages] [Module Support] Here I Stand Independent key control

bignickel big.nickel at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 18:42:45 CEST 2016

Currently running into a problem not listed in HIS Vassal documentation.

Habsburgs have taken Metz a few turns ago.  I, Protestants, converted
the space to Prots, and flipped it.  However, I noticed that the
Habsburgs marker was still Catholic.

I checked: the Habsburgs marker was on top of the independent key
marker; I had converted the independent marker.  I kept trying to grab
the independent key and move it; wouldn't budge.  R-clicking only
offered option to convert it, unlike the other control markers in the
game, where you had the option to change who controlled it.

I suggested the Habsburg player try to move it or r-click; he said he
couldn't do anything with it either.

So: any ideas?