[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Support] Here I Stand Independent key control

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 19:45:47 CEST 2016

[This message has been edited.]

All independent keys are covered by fixed pieces. Right-click the
independent SCM on Metz to change it back to Catholic and it will
"disappear" (i.e., the fixed layer will be changed to the level with no
image). Place the Hapsburg SCM. If your count is now off by 1
(probably), move the Protestant Spaces marker manually to the
appropriate box on the Religious Struggle display.

As an aside, emailing me directly (address is in the Help doc) is the
best way to get module support. I only check this forum sporadically and
just happened to do so today.