[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] connection problem

kaydas alberto99edm at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:27:47 CEST 2016

Hello, i have recently known about that program, that is really good,
but i have an online problem, and i dont know whats is it. I installed
the program and the same module in my house and in a friend's house, and
in his house work perfect, but in mine not, and i dont know what is the
problem.I install the modulo of Game of Thrones in both, 1.31 version,
and in my house i cant play online, because i have a problem whith it.

This is the text that it shows to me: http://prntscr.com/baqd8l[1]

Can anyone help me¿???

Thank you

[1] http://prntscr.com/baqd8l