[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Command and Colors Ancients

redboot epneff1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 03:06:50 CEST 2016

I just bought the base module, have read through the rules and played a
little solitaire.  I'm looking for an opponent for some of the initial
scenarios (for now).  You might have to be a little patient, as I might
have my nose in the charts for a while until I get the hang of it.  But
hopefully I'll pick it up quickly.  Also, I'm not sure how to use the
two player Vassal interface yet, but no doubt I'll pick that up too.
Please PM me if interested.  Thanks, redboot.