[messages] [Module Design] Another question for your viewing enjoyment

Maddcelt g.binns73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:41:10 CEST 2016

Ok, This mod is being a serious challenge. This is what I have so far.

<!-- ia1 -->blk_archer_f.png<!-- ia1 --><!-- ia0 -->blk_archer_b.png<!--
ia0 -->

The point of the two images is that with each move the tile is flipped,
revealing the tiles move rules. This gives me 36 pieces per army.

What I am trying to do is create a army list and deck to draw from that
contains only the _f tiles and a folder containing the _b tiles that can
be used with the replace command.

Ideas?