[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] file ... is not a VASSAL saved game or log

matrimsaric joss at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 2 21:43:24 CEST 2016

Sorry! just adding more of the default info

- Model                      Zoostrom
- Operating System           Windows 10
- CPU                        intel(R) core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
- Memory                     16 gm RAM
- Video Card                 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Vassal version.            3.2.16
- Java version. Get it here   Java 6 Update 45 (64bit)

I also reinstalled 3.2.16 and then re-opened some of the log files that
had worked earlier from the chat window which showed that my oppo was
using VASL 6.3.0 so I added that module and tried again and still
failed. Oppos pc uses Ubunto (not quite certain what that is but it
sounds familiar)