[messages] [Module Design] Problems with Matching Properties on GKC

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sun Sep 4 18:49:37 CEST 2016

After posting my original message, it occurred to me that maybe my use
of  Region  as a Global Property may be causing a conflict with the
Region Point system within Vassal. So, I changed the Global Property to
District and updated all its uses within the module. It still doesn't
work.  I can get:

LP = No

to work just fine but if  District = LP, I cannot get either...

(GetProperty(District) == "No)  or  $District$ = No

...to work.