[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Problems with Matching Properties on GKC

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Mon Sep 5 23:45:35 CEST 2016

[This message has been edited.]

Ok,
You have to be a little bit careful when sending GKC's to face down
units in Decks. Units that are Face Down in Decks are masked, but not
owned by any player. Masking hides access to properties and commands
that you do not own to prevent you from manipulating other players
units. So once in a Deck, these properties and commands are hidden from
you when you execute the GKC.

Therefore, to be able to do what you want, the District property, the LP
property and the Return to Deck traits that move the units between Decks
must be defined BELOW the Mask trait in the trait list so that they are
visible to all players when the unit is masked.

I suspect your LP trait is defined below the mask but your District
trait is defined above, explaining why it worked when you reference LP
directly. I recreated your example and was able to get it to work by
moving the traits down below the mask.

Regards,
Brent.