[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Fresh download not working?

TheatyHannington anonymoustheyounger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:02:22 CEST 2016

"Valgaav" wrote:
> "The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime installation or the
> runtime is corrupted.
>
> The system cannot find the path specified."

The error I got mentioned Java Runtime Environment, not Java Runtime
installation. A simple google search for those three words in the error
message, Java Runtime Environment, led me to Oracle.com (Specifically
this page[1]) where 8u102 was freely available.

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html