[messages] [Module Design] Problems with Matching Properties on GKC

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 6 03:03:24 CEST 2016

> I don't use Mask traits in my module. All cards are permanently face
> up.

Drat, I was able to exactly reproduce the problem you described, and fix
it for face down decks.

I can't see anything obvious in your setup that would cause the problem,

I have reproduced the situation you describe in a noddy module and it
works perfectly with no problems using
GetProperty(GetProperty("District")) where marker District contains "LP"
and marker LP contains "No".

At this stage I can only suggest debugging by either cutting down your
existing setup or building up a noddy module to match and further
isolate the problem.

Rgds.