[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] New Mac issue--not able to move between board and windows

seanmac31 seanmac31 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:03:22 CEST 2016

Hey,

In the last day or so, I've suddenly had an issue where once a card or
piece goes down to the map, I can no longer move it back into the
original window.  So for instance, if I play a card to the board in
1960, I can't move it back into my hand, or onto the debate board.  I'm
seeing the same issue across different modules.

This is on a Mac with the most recent version of Vassal downloaded.  Any
suggestions?