[messages] [Module Design] Key shortcuts not displaying for some counters

dougb douglasbrunton at rogers.com
Fri Sep 9 03:48:16 CEST 2016

I've had this problem in the past when working on vassal modules but
haven't found out a cause or solution.  Why is it that some of my
counters with a right class click command, such as delete, don't display
the keyboard shortcut while other commands do?   I have corps counters
that have delete assigned under a prototype with a global key command
button that deletes all the corps.  If a right click on those counters I
see the delete name but no CTRL D.  I can delete by selecting the
command name but pressing CTRL DELETE does nothing.  on the other hand
counters that I have that don't have the corps prototype do work
properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Doug