[messages] [Module Design] Key shortcuts not displaying for some counters

dougb douglasbrunton at rogers.com
Fri Sep 9 18:49:25 CEST 2016

Hi Joel,

I'll send you a drop box link when I get home and would greatly
appreciate it if you could let me know what the source of the issue is.
My thought is that it likely has something to do with where the traits
are located - I've got them on the prototypes but it may be that they
need to be in a particular order to avoid problems.  I was really having
some difficulty with my global key command to delete the corps counters
that I'd given a value view unit type.  When I moved the delete trait to
try and pickup the keyboard command the global key command stopped
working.

Appreciate any help or insight you can offer as I'd like to get this
squared away for the current and future mods that I make.

Thanks,

Doug