[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for 2nd Fleet opponent

BlueOrca brianodoyle at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 10 18:20:06 CEST 2016

Hi Rj.  I'll keep you in mind when I return from vacation in October.  I
have an unbroken 2nd Fleet game.  Never played.  Would need to learn the
rules and would suggest an introductory senario (e.g. 1 to 5) to begin
with.  Would prefer using Skype (audio only) as quickest way to come up
to speed with Vassal settings/layout and communication protocols.  I
live near Vancouver BC and would be generally available, except for
weekends (family time).  If this works for you please let me know.  Its
time to dust this puppy off.

Regards,

Brian