[messages] [Module Support] Seeking developer "E"

davidk64 davidk64 at y7mail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:04:16 CEST 2016

I'm contemplating playing one of E's modules called Bomber. I notice he
developed a number of modules but has not been active for a number of
years. Does anybody know if he is still about? His contact email address
bounces. Reason I ask is that the mod has automation features which
there is always a chance could fail necessitating a game restart
potentially. For Bomber there is also a Cyberboard gamebox available so
an alternative does exist. It would be a comfort to know "E" was still
about! Also would be good to have an email address to pass on my thanks
for his efforts.